3D printing is going to open the door for a growing number of very lucrative business opportunities in the coming years. It’s truly mind boggling to think about how it could drastically change the current global supply chain.
Now is the perfect time to figure out how you’re going to profit from the 3D printing revolution!
“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” -Wayne Getzky
Outsourcing is all the rage these days but here are some good reasons you should consider keeping your money local by hiring local. Just because we find ourselves in an increasingly digital world, doesn’t mean we should abandon those in our community.
“3. Local businesses recirculate dollars in their communities. An analysis of bookstores in Austin showed that, of every $100 spent in a locally-owned store (Book People), $45 were circulated back into the community, whereas only $13 made its way back into the community when $100 was spent at the nearby corporate chain store (Borders). Local companies, as Shuman was quick to point out, hire local accountants, advertise in local papers, pay dividends to local owners, and give more to local charities, among other things. You would be hard pressed, said Shuman, to find an example of a non-local business making a more significant impact than its locally-owned competitor. And there are now dozens of academic papers that prove this to be the case…” [Continue Reading]
It seems like everybody has heard of Groupon. It’s a win/win for the small business owner and the consumer. The small business owner gets a flood of customers to beat a path to his/her door, and the consumer. Whether or not it’s a win for the Groupon stock holder is another story.
One gripe I do hear from the small business owners is that the customers who come in to redeem their coupon in many cases never come back. This is especially the case in larger cities where there are more businesses to pick from in general. For this reason it is crucial for business owners to try and capture or retain some of these new customers to increase the likelihood of them returning to their place of business.
What is the best way to do this?
The best way is to create another special offer that your customer can take action on while they are in your place of business redeeming their coupon. This special offer should be given in exchange for the customers contact details. Here I’ll give you an example:
A customer comes into a Salon to redeem a “50% off Salon Services” coupon. While they are there they notice the Salon has a monthly contest to win a FREE facial and to enter the contest all they have to do is text the word “freefacial” to 83020. Now they are in the Salon’s text message database for future communications via text message. This is the best way to keep in touch with your customers because 95% of text messages are open within’ the first 15 minutes.
Using our special Text Message Marketing System, you’re able to manage your database of customers and blast messages to your entire list very easily. Which makes it the #1 marketing tool for small, local businesses.
I’m happy to announce today that we are now able to provide this amazing service to our “off-line” clients. It’s truly a no-brainer!
We already know that the now “old school” loyalty rewards card works when it comes to generating repeat business, and increasing the overall return on investment. After all, most of us have probably used the popular Subway sandwich card, so we know these types of incentives work. Now imagine effectively combining the rewards card with the booming smart phone industry and being able to harness that technology to increase your business’s overall return on investment! Well now you can!
Here are a few reasons why our Smart Phone Rewards Card is right for your business:
1. Unforgettable. Unlike the traditional rewards cards that always seem to jump out of your wallet and walk away without you realizing, our Smart Phone Rewards Card will always be with them when they need it. Let’s face it, people are tied to their phones. If they are away from them for longer than 10 minutes they start to get fidgety.
2. Sociable. With your very own Smart Phone Rewards Card your customers will be encouraged to announce their “stamps” on Facebook and Twitter. Every time a user is posting a stamp, friends and followers learn of your business.
3. Keep In Touch. With your own Smart Phone Rewards Card you can contact your customers by sending them you special offers.
4. Usage Statistics. We will provide you with comprehensive statistics of your loyalty card usage. This allows you to know when your cards are being used, and how often.
5. Secure To Use. The card can only be stamped by entering a password chosen by you. In addition, you can set-up a daily “stamp limit” which limits the number times a card can be stamped in a given day. This is to ensure that your rewards program can’t be cheated!
How Much Does This Cost?
We offer a FREE 3-month trial to try out the Smartphone Rewards Card for your business, and if it doesn’t improve customer retention rates then you can cancel the rewards card at anytime and you will have lost nothing. You truly have everything to gain and nothing to lose here.
Hi, my name is Steve Longoria. Thanks for stopping by my site.
I strive to bring you only the freshest, most relevant marketing content from all across The Internet Tubes!
I also enjoy playing the drums, riding my bike, and pretty much anything wrapped in a warm, cripsy tortilla!