Times are tough for a lot of people right now. This is why it is crucial that you work smarter instead of harder. Below are a few ideas to get you started making money on-line using your website or blog.
1. Promote a product-One of the easiest ways to get started making money on-line is by becoming an affiliate of a particular product and then using your website or blog to promote it. Becoming an affiliate simply means for every product you are responsible for selling, you get a commission.
Your job is to send folks to the affiliate website which will then work to sell the visitor the product. It can be hard work, but once you get the hang of it, you can make some consistent money using this technique.
2. Build a list-This goes a long with promoting a product, but takes it one step further. You see, it’s a proven fact that most people will not buy what you’re selling upon first visit. However, if you’re offering something for FREE then many more people are going to take action, even if it means they have to enter their email address.
This of course gives you the opportunity to follow up with your prospect via email and build a relationship while simultaneously soft-selling them, which will undoubtedly have a positive impact on your bottom line.
3. Sell Advertising Space-Website traffic is valuable, and if you are getting lots of visitors to your site, businesses will pay to get in front of that crowd. Simply charging others to advertise on your site is a great way to monetize your online efforts. Banner or text ads sell easily on website that has consistent traffic.
4. Promote Yourself-If you offer professional services, another great way to monetize your blog or website is to sell yourself. Let others know about what you do and how you can help them. Many people have used their personal blogs and websites to develop significant client bases just by showcasing their talents and services and letting others know how they can be hired.
5. Charge Subscription Fees-A website worth visiting on a regular basis just might be one worth paying for. Depending on the type of content you are offering, your core audience may wish to pay to become an exclusive member of the site. This can be done by offering upgraded features that are only available to those that pay and will help to give paying members the feeling of being in a special club. A membership based website can, in time, turn into a significant source of ongoing revenue. Keep the content fresh and active and your members happy and reap the rewards!
6. Build it, Sell it!-Some people like to have the job done FOR them…so, building a website or blog and developing regular traffic and then selling the website or blog is a great way to earn money on-line. Depending on how in depth and content rich the site is coupled with how many regular visitors it gets will determine the price but websites that are built and sold regularly command thousands of dollars to interested buyers.
For those savvy business people out there, you may have already realized, you can actually combine several or ALL of these tactics to maximize the amount of income potential you earn from any one website or blog. The opportunities on-line are there, just take your time, build quality content driven websites or blogs, and monetize them for potentially significant profits.